Friday, August 22, 2014

HORSE SOLDIERS of 9/11 - BERGDAHL TIE-IN

War reporter Alex Quade reveals the story behind the US Army Special Forces' capture of one of the Taliban-5:


Alex Quade persuaded the elite Operators to go on the record, assess the high risk detainee's exchange for POW, Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, and whether the released Taliban leader will attack U.S. interests again. One highly decorated Green Beret who originally helped capture him is now leading US counter-terrorism figure who worked behind the scenes on the recent exchange. His former Special Forces “Horse Soldiers” teammates share details with Alex, not heard elsewhere. Quade’s exclusive reveals the Taliban leader’s connection to convicted "American Taliban" Johnny Walker Lindh, and CIA Agent Mike Spann, the first American killed in action in the war in Afghanistan. You’ll also learn of the released Taliban leader’s ties to notorious former warlord, Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum – currently a vice presidential candidate in Afghanistan. Read the full story at www.alexquade.com


Alex Quade Sends:

Hope you have a moment to watch and share my new video on the story behind the Special Operations Forces’ original capture of one of the Taliban-5, recently exchanged for POW Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl. (On my website: http://www.alexquade.com). *Those of you who’ve followed the “Horse Soldiers” will be interested in this latest chapter of their story. I truly appreciate it, thank you! - Alex


1 comment:

  1. Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines

    I'm Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines
    I feed my horse on corn and beans,
    And sport young ladies in their teens
    Tho' a Captain in the Army.
    I teach the ladies how to dance
    How to dance, how to dance
    I teach the ladies how to dance
    For I'm the pet of the Army

    cho: I'm Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines
    I feed my horse on corn and beans,
    And often live beyond my means
    Tho' a Captain in the Army.

    I joined the Corps when twenty-one
    Of course I thought it capital fun
    When the enemy comes, of course I run
    For I'm not cut out for the Army.
    When I left home, mamma she cried
    Mamma she cried, mamma she cried,
    When I left home, mamma she cried,
    "He's not cut out for the Army."

    The first time I went out for drill
    The bugler sounding made me ill
    Of the battlefield I'd had my fill
    For I'm not cut out for the Army,
    The officers, they all did shout
    They all did shout, they all did shout,
    The officers, they all did shout,
    "Why, kick him out of the Army!"

    ReplyDelete